GoForth Institute - Online Education for Entrepreneurs
Community Futures West Interlake is pleased to offer Canada’s leading online education for entrepreneurs in partnership with GoForth Institute. If you’re looking to bolster your understanding of how to start, run or grow a successful and profitable business, learn GoForth Institute’s 100 Essential Small Business Skills™ in only 10 hours conveniently delivered to your computer through streaming video and an option 400+ page resource curriculum book.
Each of the thirty 20 minute video lessons is delivered by an expert in their field of business – marketing, law, accounting, finance, human resources, strategy, marketing research, operations and government compliance. Learn vital skills such as:
· How to find new markets and more customers
· How to run a more profitable company
· How to develop a winning marketing and social media strategy
· How to prepare your financial records
+96 more skills.
You’ll get all thirty 20 minute video lessons - plus downloadable lesson summaries, quizzes, PowerPoint™ slides, and e-mail your instructor function. The best part is you won’t have to leave your home or office – all you need is a computer with high speed internet access – and you’re ready to learn! 50% of small businesses fail in two years – improve your odds of small business success today!
GoForth Institute’s 10 hours of online small business training costs just $295 + taxes.
· To see a sample lesson, click here: Video Lesson Sample.
· To register today and receive our partner discount, click here: GoForth's Small Business Training.
· To view a brochure click here: GoForth's Brochure.
· For more information, please visit GoForth Institute.